- Fat Transfer from Buttocks Liposuction
- What is SmartLipo?
- Who is going to perform my Lipo surgery in Orlando, Florida?
- FAQs for Buttocks Liposuction
- What are the risks associated with the procedure?
- The price for liposuction includes:
- No Hidden Fees
- Can I Get Financing for My Cosmetic Surgery?
- Slim, Sleek, and Toned
If you are reading this, you are looking for ways to reshape your buttock area. You have tried dieting and exercise, and it hasn’t been working. With tumescent liposuction, a plastic surgeon can do wonders with several body contouring techniques.
Buttocks and outer thighs liposuction are usually done together to give a more natural look to the body.
Did you hear of a procedure called a Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL for short? Your surgeon can easily give you the most beautiful buttocks you can imagine. He simply reinjects your healthy fat cells higher up to provide you with a heart shape or bubble butt.
Fat Transfer from Buttocks Liposuction
Fat Transfers are in significant demand these days. Many women choose to have their fat extracted from treatment areas to be reinjected in their upper breasts to give them a lifted and youthful look. The fat layer of the breast has a tendency to droop with age, and a fat transfer breast augmentation is one of the hottest procedures today.
If you just want to remove fat from your buttocks, then you might want to consider SmartLipo.
What is SmartLipo?
SmartLipo (laser liposuction) is a laser-based liposuction procedure to melt and remove fat safely and rapidly.
Only a highly-skilled, trained physician should perform this cosmetic surgery procedure.
At Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic, we have the most advanced and safest laser made for liposuction called the SmartLipo Triplex with Thermoguard, reducing the possibility of injury if the laser temperature goes too high.
Done under tumescent local anesthesia, SmartLipo is an outpatient procedure performed in as little as two to four hours.
The doctor starts by injecting a solution to numb the treatment area. The cosmetic surgeon then inserts a microcannula. The cannula is equipped with a powerful variable wavelength laser beam used to liquefy and extract fat from the targeted areas.
This laser has three specific wavelengths that enable our expert surgeons to both melt fat and tighten skin during the procedure. Smart Lipo cosmetic surgery promotes the growth of new collagen after the fat cell removal procedure to produce better final results. Smart Lipo is a preferred method to do some skin-tightening procedures around many body parts.
Who is going to perform my Lipo surgery in Orlando, Florida?
Roger Bassin, M.D., is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society of Liposuction Surgery. Dr. Bassin has performed many liposuction surgeries and is recognized as one of the best in Florida.
Kamran Azad, M.D., is one of the few board certified plastic surgeons in Central Florida with additional aesthetic fellowship training. Dr. Azad specializes in Aesthetic Surgery of the breast and body. Dr. Azad will be able to answer all your questions concerning this procedure and will personally handle your case from your preliminary consult and the post-op. His dedication and expertise are unsurpassed in this precise procedure.
FAQs for Buttocks Liposuction
What should I expect during the procedure?
The process is relatively simple.
- Patients are lightly sedated with local anesthesia, so they remain awake and coherent throughout the procedure. They can communicate with the doctor at all times.
- Tiny incisions are made to access the fat deposits.
- The tiny cannula leaves no unsightly scars.
- The procedure takes only about 2 hours, and patients can walk out of the office with a newly sculpted body.
- Patients are not permitted to drive, however. Each patient will need to be picked up after the surgery and driven home.
What makes me a good candidate for hip and buttocks Liposculpture?
It is recommended that patients are in good health when undergoing any procedure to reduce risks and potential complications. This procedure is not a means of weight loss. Instead, it is a procedure designed to extract moderate amounts of fat and contour the body.
- Your BMI index should be below 30 for best results.
- You should have good skin elasticity so the skin can resorb itself after Smartlipo surgery
Can I combine my buttocks liposuction with other procedures?
Absolutely. Many of our patients choose to combine tumescent liposuction of the hips or buttocks with other procedures – particularly with the thighs.
Will the surgery leave scars or excess, sagging skin?
Tiny incisions on the buttocks are not noticeable. They will appear as small freckles a few months after your cosmetic surgery.
Sagging skin is not a concern with SmartLipo. The laser procedure will promote the production of new collagen. This will help tighten the skin. Most people will actually see an improvement in skin tone and firmness after this kind of liposuction.
The recovery time for Buttocks liposuction can be anywhere from 4-12 weeks. The first 36-72 hours after treatment is the most uncomfortable part of recovery. Patients often experience a combination of numbness and soreness as the anesthetic wears off. Avoid sitting down for an extended period to minimize soreness. You should discuss with your doctor if you can sleep on your back or on your stomach for the first week. Patients may take medication prescribed by our surgeons to help manage discomfort.
All patients should observe the following guidelines for recovery after an abdomen/tummy liposuction procedure:
- Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the most important ways to heal your body, produce new collagen, and prevent fat from returning near the operation. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in either a raw or steamed form to allow your body to digest the food quickly and absorb vital nutrients. Avoid fast food and other processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates the skin and will help tighten up skin tissues after liposuction. Adequate hydration will help with the expulsion of dead cells into your urine
- Get enough rest. Patients who have abdomen/tummy liposuction surgery will be able to return to a light exercise workout within 4-6 days after the procedure with the doctor’s permission. It is important to avoid strenuous activity to allow new blood vessels to form.
- Wear the compression garment. These are required for all patients to reduce swelling and support the body during the healing process. Compression garments must be worn at all times (except while showering) for 4-12 weeks after surgery.
- Follow the medication instructions. Your doctor may prescribe medication for patients after abdomen/tummy liposuction. It’s imperative that patients carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Change absorption pads and take care of incision sites Leaks from incision sites are possible after buttocks liposuction. The use of high-quality absorption pads can reduce discomfort caused by drainage. Gently clean the incision sites 1-2 times daily with soap and water. Apply iodine. It will minimize the chances of infection and help the incisions heal more quickly.
- Avoid applying ice packs or heating pads to the liposuction-treated areas. Band-aids, hydrogen peroxide, and soaking in any kind of water (including baths) should also be avoided during the healing process.
- Resume normal activities when you feel comfortable.
What are the risks associated with the procedure?
Like all operative procedures, there is a risk of infection. But at our facility, we have a very low infection rate well below 1%. Contour irregularities can also occur when doing the procedure. A signed consent form is required stating that the patient is aware of the benefits and associated risks of the process.
The price for liposuction includes:
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure.
- The procedure performed by a board-certified surgeon
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
No Hidden Fees
You can rest assured that our quote is the final price you will pay for your surgery
Can I Get Financing for My Cosmetic Surgery?
Elective Liposuction procedures are generally not covered by insurance. We offer several financing options to make paying for your liposuction procedure with reasonable monthly payments.
Slim, Sleek, and Toned
Buttocks Liposuction is ideal if you want to remove excess fat around your bottom. It will give you a slimmer, fitter, more toned lower back.
If you are ready to transform yourself into a brand new you, start by scheduling your complimentary consultation today by calling 407-305-LIPO. Your new body is waiting.